Monday, March 24, 2008

Diaper disaster

This is just a random silly memory from my childhood. I'm not sure what made me think of it.

Once, when I was little, I'd say I was about 4 years old, my sister and I were playing house or something. Anway, she is about 3 years older than me and of course she was the mom so she could boss me around and she made me be the baby. We were upstairs fooling around and she had me go into the bathroom where she deftly pinned a washclothe on me as a diaper and then she told me I had to pee in the diaper.

Being the middle child that I was and always aiming to please, I willed myself to go number one. Much to our surprise, a warm straight stream came right through the "diaper" and made a big puddle on the floor. We were laughing silly and scrambling to get me dressed back in my clothes and clean up the mess before my mom got wind of it. It she had we probably would have gotten our butts spanked!

No comments: