Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sticker Shock

It was not unusual of Kyle, at about 3 years old, to go off and play quietly by herself. She could really entertain herself for hours with whatever was at hand and her imagination.

But one day she had gone upstairs and I had been doing whatever it is I used to do (I always want to say "when I was working in the kitchen", yet I hate to cook so in reality I probably wasn't in the kitchen unless I had to be) I all of a sudden got this feeling that Kyle had been quiet for a little to long.

So I yelled up the stairs, "Kyle, are you alright up there?" That's when she appeared at the top of the stairs "Mommy, look, I found a box of stickers." and she was covered head to toe with my light day mini-pads!!!

2 comments:

Joy Hoeppner said...

LOL Rita Mama, your blog is now one of my net-browsing stops for a daily laugh! :)

Ritamae said...

eviljoy!! Thanks for laughing with us (or at us)!