Saturday, March 1, 2008

What do you want to be when you grow up?

One weekend the t.v. was on. I was in the same room as my son, Kelsey, who was watching it. I'm sure I was doing something else, like a crossword puzzle or something because I hardly ever just sit and watch t.v. Anyway, one of those ads came on with one of those strange, intriuging women, that look pretty yet somehow very cheap. The ad was encouraging people to call the 1-800 number to get their fortune read by one of these hot, sexy phychics. All of a sudden Kelsey declared "Mom, when I grow up, I want to be a side kick"!!!

I can't really remember how old he was at the time, maybe 7 or 8. What great aspirations! And now a toast . . may we all grow up to be side kicks!

2 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

I was there! I remember that...or maybe I've just heard the story so many times I think I remember that!

Irantzu said...

Welcome to the blogsphere! I just found your daughters blog, and now yours... nice! :)